About the Event
How to understand corporates and communicate efficiently with them?
Are you a startup developing solutions in the area of prevention and wellness? Are you a corporate or expert working in this area? Join the Tech4Eva Prevention & Wellness Focus Group!
The third online session of the Prevention and Wellness focus group will be held on September 27th, from 15:00 to 17:00 (CET), and will be moderated by Ksenia Tugay, Jihyun Lee Engler and Marco Rüedi. This session will focus on <How to understand corporates and communicate efficiently with them>, and the objective is to share tips and reflections on efficient communication between startups and corporate clients.
· To get a chance to put your pitch to corporate clients to the test (please note that the number of startup pitches is limited).
· To learn how to approach collaboration with corporates as a startup.
· To challenge your assumption about corporate clients.
This session will be a hands-on meeting in which you will work together to get you ready to talk with corporates and learn about tools for customer discovery.
Don’t miss this chance and register now!
15:00-15:10 Introduction and welcome by Marco Rüedi
15:10-15:30 Keynote by Petronela Sandulache, CorDiFio
- Learnings out of a structured Customer discovery process
15:30-16:50 Pitch Session: active workshop
- Each team 5-7 min pitch and 3-5 min feedback
16:50 Closing & Wrap-up
September 27th - from 3:00-5:00 pm CET