About the Event
Building on the success of the Women’s Health Innovation Summit Europe 2022, WHIS is returning to Switzerland to drive our mission of improving the access to and quality of healthcare for women across the globe. *Tech4Eva is a partner of the event: Use code TECH4EVA15 to receive 15% off your ticket price!
Whilst the distribution of FemTech companies in Europe currently sits at 27% (in comparison to North America’s 51%), there is the potential for huge growth in the market. Our event aims to act as the catalyst for this growth in the development of solutions in this underserved area.
Our summit will offer the opportunity for connection and partnership, bringing together the leaders and innovators from Europe and Israel, from large pharmaceutical companies and biotechs to start-ups, investors, and service providers, to collectively drive forward the women’s health market.
Join us in Basel to help drive this change through sparking innovation, sharing research and forging essential partnerships. Don't miss the panel "The Roadmap from B2C to B2B" moderated by Tech4Eva mentor Marco Ruedi on April 26th at 4:40 pm CET as well as Alumni Aspivix - Mathieu Horras speaking on the panel "Access Barriers in Gynaecological Care" on April 27th at 2:50 pm.
• Marija Butkovic, Founder & CEO, Women of Wearables
• Wendy Anderson, Co-Founder & Investing Partner, The Case for Her
• Tania Boler, Founder & CEO, Elvie
• Therese Lichtenstein, Principal, M Ventures
• Valentina Sartori, Partner, McKinsey & Co
• Cristina Bescos, Director of Innovation, EIT Health
• Alia El-Yassir, Regional Director for Europe and Central Asia, UN Women
• Shirley Sylvester, Medical Affairs Leader, Global Public Health, Johnson & Johnson
• Stephanie Kuku, MD, Angel Investor & Senior Consultant, Hardian Health
*Link to Agenda: https://hubs.ly/Q01zNyvM0