What is FemTech?
Offering innovative solution in one or more of these areas:
- Pregnancy & post-partum
- Mental Health & wellbeing
- Period health
- Fertility & infertility
- Menopause care
- Sexual & pelvic health
- Nutrition, Digestive & Hormonal Health
- Prevention & treatment
- Bone, Brain Health, Immune & Heart Diseases
What solutions or services are we looking for?
- Application Software
- Mobile Apps
- B2C Information platforms
- Therapeutics/Wearable devices/Hardware
- IoT Preventive medicine
- Monitoring equipment
- AI services & Data analysis
- Consumer non-durables & Personal products
- Outcome management and InsurTech
What stage can we apply?
The program Tech4Eva is open to start-ups and innovative projects from Switzerland, Europe and around the globe. We will accept both early and late stage companies. Ideally you are working on your go-to-market strategy to scale and/or are considering fundraising.
Is there a fee to apply or participate in the program?
There is no fee to apply nor to participate in the program as the program is fully sponsored. We do not take any equity. Selection will be done by merit.
When is the next cohort?
The 4th FemTech program Tech4Eva will run from April/May - November 2024 (August activity break). The next call for application is open and the deadline to apply is March 15th. Video interviews will be conducted early April with shortlisted applicants.
What is the application deadline?
Please ideally apply by March 15th to give the selection committee time to review all applicants before the opening ceremony in April 2024 (date TBC).
Does the Founder or CEO need to be a woman?
We do not require that the Founder nor CEO of your start-up is a woman. We accept all Founders or CEOs building products and solutions for women’s health.
Does our company need to be based in Switzerland during the program?
Although our program is based in Switzerland, we expect the program to be mostly online. We will aim to have key events in presence such as the kickoff and closing conferences and highly recommend you plan to attend these in person.
What are the benefits to take part in the program?
- Access to one of Europe’s leading healthcare ecosystems
- 6 months of tailored coaching and specialized workshops
- Develop pilot projects with Group Mutuel or its partner companies
- Access to potential customers through international collaborations
- Exposure to international investors
- Access to a unique knowledge from payer’s perspective
- A desk at La Forge, the incubator of EPFL Innovation Park in Lausanne.
- Direct feedback from a panel of technology experts from EPFL network and the University